AMP® ForesterPro LED Downlight (Constant Output) - CLEARANCE
AMP® ForesterPro LED Downlight (Constant Output)
The ForesterPro is a low voltage, professional-grade landscape light designed specifically for downlighting or moonlighting applications.
The AMP® ForesterPro is a single source integrated LED downlight. It produces crisp shadows and a professional lighting effect. It features a knuckle that allows for precision aiming by use of interlocking teeth. It’s knuckle also has a tool-less adjustment knob for easy installation in hard to reach places. The same great toolless design is utilized on the mount for 360° rotation at the base as well. The tripod style mount allows for solid mounting on almost any surface and its offset design prevents tree overgrowth. Comes with 60° optic pre-installed. 40’ of lead wire prevents splicing on the tree and makes for a clean, easy installation.
Applications include mounting the fixture in trees for a moonlighting effect and mounting under eaves or gutters to provide a wash light on architectural surfaces, pathways, and plant material. The fixture is also ideal for down lighting from beams in gazebos, pergolas and arbors.
Features & Benefits:
- Delivers a warm white beam with high lumens, consistent color, and crisp, professional lighting effects.
- Fixture has optional optics that can be quickly and simply exchanged in the field. This gives the designer flexibility to change beam spreads as the project requires.
- Patent pending fixture design has wire entering fixture from below – bypassing the knuckle and ensuring no water intrusion.
- 40' lead wire prevents the need to make splices along the tree. All mounting hardware is included.
- Since downlights are often installed from atop a ladder, the proprietary one-handed mounting bracket ensures a safe installation. This mounting system also prevents damage to the tree.
*NO WARRANTY: This fixture is not backed by our standard AMP® warranty as it is a limited time only, discontinued clearance item.