AMP® ONE G2 ControlPro™ 200 LED Downlight (Dimmable)
Note: Ships at 50% light level. Requires Remote Control to adjust.
AMP® ONE G2 ControlPro™ 200 Downlight
The AMP® ONE G2 Control Pro™ LED Down Light is a low voltage, professional grade landscape light, designed specifically for downlighting. Due to our revolutionary wire-exit design this fixture is guaranteed to never experience water intrusion. Featuring dimmable, integrated single source LED with interchangeable optics, as well as an extra-long, adjustable glare guard, the AMP® ONE G2 Control Pro™ LED Downlight can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of the most discerning designers. Designed with a solid brass, offset tripod tree mount with nylon spacers, the down light can be mounted to uneven surfaces and will not cause damage to trees typically caused by mold and insects. Its toothed knuckle allows for a lifetime of precision aiming. 40’ of cUL approved lead wire eliminates visible splices up the tree, and the downward facing wire port is an added safeguard against water ingress. The AMP® ONE G2 ControlPro™ 200 LED Downlight uses a single source LED to produce crisper shadows, allowing for a more professional lighting effect. The 350-lumen output makes this light ideal for moonlighting effects and accent lighting from under eaves and other overhangs.
• Individual Control with a Remote. Using the AMP® ONE Design-Master™ Remote Control, the fixture can be individually dimmed with precision.
• Now with single source LED for crisper shadows and a more professional lighting effect.
• Changeable Beam Spread. Optics are easily and quickly replaced to achieve different beam angles.
• One fixture replaces 100 integrated fixtures from other manufacturers.
• Zero Water Intrusion. Unique fixture design has wire entering fixture from below – bypassing the knuckle and ensuring no water intrusion.
• One-Handed Installation. Since downlights are often installed from atop a ladder, the one-handed mounting bracket ensures a safe, easy installation.
• Permanent Solution. Knuckle is toothed to allow precision aiming that will stay locked in place for a lifetime.