AMP® Zero-Lead Wire VariantPro Spotlight
AMP® Zero-Lead Wire VariantPro Spotlight (Lamp-Ready)
This version of the VariantPro now features our Zero-Lead Wire base. This base will revolutionize the way that you install landscape lighting. It features clamp-style connectors for fast, easy, mess-free installation. This base allows your fixture to become a hub which allows you to connect up to ten Zero-Lead fixtures in a single run. This means that you can place your fixtures where you want them within your landscape; then, buy the amount of cable you need to connect between each fixture using the daisy chain method. No more wasted lead wire. No more messy, unnecessary connections. And, with its robust levers and gas-tight design, this hub is sure to last a lifetime.
This VariantPro version still features a fully adjustable glare guard and knuckle which enables you to prevent light from entering unwanted areas like windows of structures or high traffic areas like walkways or roadways. The VariantPro fixture is also shielded and has a silicone plug at the base of the fixture where the lead wires exit, helping to prevent pests and humidity entering the fixture.
• Includes our revolutionary, patent pending Zero-Lead Wire base.
• Zero-Lead base features clamp-style connectors for fast, easy, mess-free installation.
• Robust, gas-tight connections.
• Since connections are made above-ground, you can easily access to add new fixtures or maintain & troubleshoot your system.
• Solid cast brass construction.
• Pre-aged antique brass finish. No coating to wear off or peel - just the natural brass that becomes more beautiful as it ages.
• Solid brass and stainless steel components that will not corrode or rust over time.
• UL & cUL Listed.
• Patent pending.
• Backed by Lifetime Warranty (for both residential and commercial projects).