AMP® G2 ControlPro™ 800 LED Spotlight (Constant Output)
Compact & powerful – The professional’s choice for a bronze brass integrated LED spotlight where dimming capabilities are not needed
- Product Code
Our solid cast brass AMP® G2 ControlPro™ 800 (Constant Output) has a fully adjustable glare guard and interchangeable optics.Read More
AMP® G2 Control Pro™ 800 LED Spotlight (Constant Output)
The solid cast brass AMP® ONE G2 Control Pro™ 800 LED Spotlight with constant output is a compact integrated fixture. It offers the same exceptional performance and extreme durability as all AMP® ONE fixtures without the ability to dim the light output. These represent the best LED landscape spotlights available anywhere.
The AMP® ONE G2 ControlPro™ 800 LED Spotlight uses an Integrated Single Source CREE LED that produces a beam of bright “warm white” light with even distribution and soft edges. The 650-lumen output is ideal for illuminating a wide range of accent and flood applications.
• Simple and powerful.
• Interchangeable Optics. Optics are easily and quickly replaced to achieve up to 2 beam angles - for fast adjustment in the field. Comes with 60 degree installed and 35 degree in the box.
• Fully adjustable glare guard for maximum versatility.
• Solid cast brass construction ensures these fixtures are made to last - backed by our lifetime warranty.
- Cast brass
- Antique bronze
- 4' UL certified 18AWG, SPT-2 premium tinned copper wire
- Clear flat glass
- Includes 10" Hammer® stake with cutout for wire exit
- Entire Fixture: 5.25" x 2.25" Shroud 3" x 2.25" Body: 4.75" x 2.25" Stake: 10" x 3"
- Single Source Cree® LED's with 4-step binning
- 850 Lumens
- 650 Lumens
- 60º wide flood optic (pre-installed), 17°, 24°, and 35º flood optics (optional)
- 2700K warm white
- 60,000 hr
- UL & cUL Listed
- 12 watts
- AMP® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- Directed upwards only
Returns & Exchanges
There are no shipping charges applied to Returns and Exchanges - AMP® covers them all - both ways!*
All AMP® orders receive free UPS ground shipping within the continental U.S.
Additional expedited shipping options will be offered at checkout.
3 Shipping Locations, 3 Days or Less
Southeast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm ET ship same day).
Serves: FL, GA, AL, MS, LA, TX, AR, MO, TN, KY, NC, SC, ND, MN
Northeast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm ET ship same day).
Serves: PA, OH, MI, IN, IL, WI, IA, WV, VA, PA, MD, DE, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NH, NY, VT, ME
West Coast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm PT ship same day).
Serves: NV, CA, AZ, NM, OK, KS, CO, UT, NE, SD, MT, WY, ID, OK, WA
Get your orders faster with AMP®. Most customers will receive their orders in less than 48 hours from purchase! ALL orders placed before 5pm Monday-Friday ship same-day (details above).
We require $1,000 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on first time orders and a $500 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on all future orders with an established account.
The recipient of an international shipment is responsible for any import taxes, duties, and any additional fees levied by the destination country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further information. When custom clearance procedures are required it can cause further delays in shipment. Due to high shipping costs/duties. International customers are responsible for shipping on warrantied replacements, returns, and/or exchanges.
***International rules apply to Canada. For all orders being shipped outside the U.S. and Canada, the customer must place the order by phone (not online); these orders require payment by wire transfer. Other rules may apply.
"No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty for Fixtures and Transformers*
All AMP® products are built to maintain optimal performance for a lifetime of outdoor use.
Regardless of environmental conditions, AMP® products resist corrosion and become more beautiful as they age.
These products are also extremely durable; they will not chip or peel, bend or break - perfect for both residential and commercial properties.
AMP® Lighting proudly claims the industry's best warranty.
* Lifetime warranty applies to brass fixtures only, aluminum fixtures carry 5-year warranty. Lifetime warranty for transformer core and housing; five year warranty on electrical components.View Individual Product Warranties.