AMP® AggregatePro MR16 Spotlight (Lamp-Ready)
Same robust construction as AMP® ControlPro Spotlights but designed to accept LED MR16 lamps. Has a toothed knuckle for precision aiming that will last a lifetime. (For professionals who prefer to use fixtures with replaceable lamps.)
AMP® AggregatePro MR-16 Spotlight (Lamp-Ready)
The solid, cast brass spotlight has combined all the best features for a full range of spotlighting needs that will last a lifetime. Designed to accept the AMP® line of LED MR16 lamps, this compact fixture is engineered for durability and a number of high-performance features.
• Cast brass construction with antique bronze finish for durability and long term beauty.
• Tool-less, extra large knuckle has 42 teeth and a hefty set screw for precise aiming and secure lockability that will last a lifetime. Can be tightened by hand or with an allen key.
• Convex lens prevents water intrusion.
• O-rings in the knuckle and body as well as a silicone plug at the lead wire exit also help to prevent water intrusion.
• Accepts Halogen or LED MR16 bulbs. Bulb clip helps keep the bulb in place throughout its lifetime.
• Fully adjustable glare guard to prevent direct glare and to minimize light trespass and light pollution.
• Backed by Lifetime Warranty (for both residential and commercial projects).