Wide Spread Flood Filters (2" & 3" Available)
- New Micro-Lens Technology for precise diffusion
- Minimal loss of light intensity
- Super-thin UV-resistant polycarbonate material
- Increases MR-16 beam-angle up to 117° extra-wide flood
- Fits most 2” & 3" diameter AMP® fixtures
Wide Spread Flood Filters (2" & 3" Diameters)
New Micro-Lens Technology! Ordinary diffusion filters are highly inefficient because they scatter light in all directions. This new diffusion material is constructed with micro-lenses embedded in a clear material. The result is highly controlled diffusion with a minimal loss of light intensity. Four filters are available in three diameters. They convert narrow (12º), medium (38º) and wide (60º) beams to wider beam angles (see chart below).
Note on Part Number: This product (VLS-F800-CL-P) is the same material identified as VLS-802-CLF in diffusion charts.
Wide Spread Flood Filters (2" & 3" Diameters) | Features
- Made in the USA
- Construction: Super-thin UV-resistant polycarbonate
- Sizes: Available in 2" and 3" diameters.
- Beam Angle Conversion: Resulting angle depends on filter orientation and source lamp/bulb beam angle (see chart below).
|Wide Spread Flood Filter (VAC-F800-CL-P)|
|Source Lamp/Bulb Beam Angle||New Beam Angle|
|Fiber Facing Out*||Fiber Facing In*|
|*The fiber side of the filter is non-reflective while the other side is glossy. "Fiber facing In" is the orientation where the fiber side is facing the source lamp.|