AMP® TieredPro Path & Area Light (Lamp-Ready)
The AMP® TieredPro has a classic tiered look with advanced
features. The wider flanges result in less direct glare and better
reflection down onto the ground. It contains a G4 Bi-Pin socket and
uses a replaceable bulb. The fixture features our solid cast brass
hat and can project LED light to produce a generous region of
illumination. The solid cast brass construction is much more
durable, and heavy duty than spun brass hats and features an
Antique Bronze finish that becomes more beautiful as it ages. The
shade and stem come together with strip resistant threading and
with no additional hardware. This fixture will never bend or
The light source comes from a G4 bi-pin bulb (sold separately).
This produces a wide beam of glare-free light with even
distribution and soft edges. An ideal fixture to illuminate
pathways, driveways, steps, stairs, and landscape regions such as
gardens, patios, and docks. LED bulb sold separately.
• Cast brass construction ensures that fixtures will not bend or
break, and will survive a lifetime of physical and chemical
• Choose between 4' standard or 25' hub ready 16G premium lead wire.
• Natural bronze finish that will continue to beautify as it
• Accepts G4 LED or Halogen bi-pin lamps
• Wider flanges for less glare and better light output on
• No-Hassle Lifetime Warranty