Pro Junction Hub (Gen. 3)
This new easy-to-connect clamp-type hub junction box allows for fast, ultra-secure connections that can be re-configured after installation. The compact housing is designed for low-profile installation. Accepts up to 10 gauge wire. Patented (10,364,972)
AMP® Pro Junction Hub (Gen. 3)
Using robust, securely mounted terminal blocks, wires are inserted and secured without grease. Say goodbye to lost connectors and getting silicone grease on your hands. These connectors use aggressive clamps to secure individual wires. Wires can be connected or disconnected when needed.
The Hub wiring method comprises several lighting fixtures connected to a single junction. A wire then connects the junction to the transformer to supply the power. A lighting system may use several hubs connected to a single transformer.
- Constructed of reinforced PVC for durability in the field - rounded design allows for easy wiring installation.
- Terminal blocks mounted to the underside of the cap, so connections are always above ground and protected from water intrusion - so no grease is needed.
- Aggressive clamps make for super-secure connections that can not be pulled apart.
- Includes PVC Stake for secure mounting in any soil type.
- Wire openings in the body plugged with rubber plugs to prevent insect intrusion.
- Brass threading to accommodate mounting accessories.
- Low-profile black color keeps this hub unobtrusive.
- Accepts up to 10 gauge wire
- UL & cUL® Listed
- Patented (10,364,972)
- Hassle-free Lifetime Warranty (for both residential and commercial projects)