AMP® Solarium Solar Spotlight
Industry's best brass solar fixture. This is the brightest (200 lumens max.), longest-lasting solar light available on the market.
- Product Code
Unlike its plastic competition, the brass solar spotlight has premium-grade components that are paired with a lifetime warranty. With solid brass construction, monocrystalline solar panel, and water-tight features, this solar spotlight will be sure to outlast any solar fixture on the market today.Read More
Solarium Solar Spotlight
The brightest, longest-lasting solar light on the market today!
The AMP® Solarium Solar Spotlight revolutionizes the way you will view solar products. This is the best brass solar product on the market today. With a full solar charge, this fixture boasts an impressive 200 lumens for several hours, then will gradually and subtly dim throughout the night before powering off for a total of 4-8 hours each night depending on the charge. Water resistant features of the solar spotlight include: gasket around battery enclosure, drain around lens, potted knuckles and socket, pressure-fit gasket in body, and sealed on/off button. Three adjustable knuckles allow for precise aiming of light and maximum sun exposure.
• Brightest spotlight on the market - 200 lumens (lasts for several hours), then the fixture gradually dims throughout the night and powers off.
• Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability.
• Natural bronze finish that will continue to beautify as it ages.
• Multiple, heavy-duty toothed and tool-less knuckles for easy adjustment and superior lockability that allow precise aiming of light and the ball joint (gimbal) knuckle allows for maximum sun exposure at the same time.
• Monocrystalline solar panel. Includes a built-in photocell.
• Brass riser houses an easily replaceable battery pack and keeps the fixture off the ground.
• Watertight Silicone O-Ring - prevents water from entering the battery pack.
• Extra-long (1-inch) strip-resistant threading and solid brass lock-nut provide superior mounting stability.
• Battery: VSAC-BAT1 Li-Ion DC3.7V 5.2Ah 20Wh.
• IP65 Rated.
• Lifetime Warranty.
Orientation Note: This fixture is designed as an up-light only.
Charging: Solar products require a full charge before use. It's best to charge them for a full 24 hours prior to use. To do this, the fixture must be "ON." When you receive it, it will be "OFF." Push the "ON" button on the back of the fixture once. Most of the time, if you cover the solar panel for a while, there will be enough charge for the fixture to light up to ensure it is "ON."
- Cast brass
- Antique bronze
- Clear flat glass
- Li-ion 18650-2P DC3.7V 5.2Ah 20Wh
- Includes 10" Hammer® stake with cutout for wire exit
- Solar Panel: 6" x 5.25" Fixture Body 9.8" x 2.5" x 4.25" Entire Fixture: 15.5" x 6" Stake: 10" x 3"
- 4-step binned LEDs
- 200 Lumens (Dims As Battery Drains)
- 2700K Warm White
- 2 Year
- Li-Ion battery pack with solar charger (attached)
- Directed upwards only.
Returns & Exchanges
There are no shipping charges applied to Returns and Exchanges - AMP® covers them all - both ways!*
All AMP® orders receive free UPS ground shipping within the continental U.S.
Additional expedited shipping options will be offered at checkout.
3 Shipping Locations, 3 Days or Less
Southeast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm ET ship same day).
Serves: FL, GA, AL, MS, LA, TX, AR, MO, TN, KY, NC, SC, ND, MN
Northeast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm ET ship same day).
Serves: PA, OH, MI, IN, IL, WI, IA, WV, VA, PA, MD, DE, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NH, NY, VT, ME
West Coast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm PT ship same day).
Serves: NV, CA, AZ, NM, OK, KS, CO, UT, NE, SD, MT, WY, ID, OK, WA
Get your orders faster with AMP®. Most customers will receive their orders in less than 48 hours from purchase! ALL orders placed before 5pm Monday-Friday ship same-day (details above).
We require $1,000 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on first time orders and a $500 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on all future orders with an established account.
The recipient of an international shipment is responsible for any import taxes, duties, and any additional fees levied by the destination country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further information. When custom clearance procedures are required it can cause further delays in shipment. Due to high shipping costs/duties. International customers are responsible for shipping on warrantied replacements, returns, and/or exchanges.
***International rules apply to Canada. For all orders being shipped outside the U.S. and Canada, the customer must place the order by phone (not online); these orders require payment by wire transfer. Other rules may apply.
"No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty for Fixtures and Transformers*
All AMP® products are built to maintain optimal performance for a lifetime of outdoor use.
Regardless of environmental conditions, AMP® products resist corrosion and become more beautiful as they age.
These products are also extremely durable; they will not chip or peel, bend or break - perfect for both residential and commercial properties.
AMP® Lighting proudly claims the industry's best warranty.
* Lifetime warranty applies to brass fixtures only, aluminum fixtures carry 5-year warranty. Lifetime warranty for transformer core and housing; five year warranty on electrical components.View Individual Product Warranties.