AMP® InfusePro Thin LED Step Light (Open)
Thin step light designed for quick and easy installation - constructed with solid cast brass. Face-plate is frosted glass without louvers or shields. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AMP® InfusePro Thin Step Light Open (Integrated LED)
The InfusePro Thin Step Lights are designed for simple installation for step-lighting applications. The open face allows for maximum light distribution. Compared to traditional recessed step lights, these low-profile integrated step lights are quick and easy to install with the pre-drilled screw slots on the brass faceplates. All of the necessary mounting hardware is included. The solid brass housings are constructed for durability and are IP-65 rated against water intrusion. Offset screws protruding from the backsides of the step lights allow for a minimal gap for the lead wire to exit between the fixture and the object it is being mounted to. Ideal residential and commercial applications include: illuminating handicap ramps and walkways next to stone walls, retaining walls and nooks around outdoor kitchens.
No-hassle lifetime warranty.
- Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability.
- Surface mounted - NO recessed mounting or cement pouring required.
- Integrated LED designed for subtle accent lighting.
- Frosted lens for more uniform light distribution.
- IP-65 rated for protection against moisture.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Requires AMP's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)