AMP® HydraPro™ MR11 In-Grade Light (Lamp-Ready)
The professional's choice for a high-performance,
compact, lamp-ready in-grade light.
This redesigned in-grade light is now more compact
than ever. This fixture is made from cold-forged brass
which is less porous than cast brass and better suited
for water-related conditions. The compact housing is
ideal for low-profile and niche applications. A pressure
fit gasket offers increased protection against moisture
for the internals. Newly designed wire glands prevent
water from getting into the fixture at one of the most
common points of failure. This innovative fixture also
features an adjustable gimbal which allows for precise
aiming of the light output (a feature not common
among many other in-grade lights in the industry).
Choose your desired lighting by selecting from our wide
variety of MR11 bulbs. Faceplate options include: OpenFace, Grated, Shielded, Beacon, and Turret Top.
Features and Benefits:
• Cold forged brass construction, backed by our hassle-free lifetime warranty.
• Adjustable gimbal allows for precise aiming of the light output.
• Enhanced wire gland and a fully potted wire entrance for maximum protection against moisture and water intrusion.
• Absolutely waterproof (IP-68 rated).
• Lamp-ready with a wide array of AMP lamps to choose from.
• UL & cUL listed.