Large 3W LED G4 Bi-Pin Lamp (Amber) | 20W Equivalent
Specifically manufactured with Turtle Safety in mind.
- Omni Directional beam angles
- Reduces energy consumption by about 75%
- Lasts up to 8 times longer than halogen lamps
- No warm-up time, instant-on with full light output and stable lamp to lamp color
- Suitable for use in enclosed fixtures
- 590-605 Nanometer Range
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Approved
- Made for use in damp locations
- ETL & UL Listed
VOLT® 3W Turtle Safe Amber LED Bi-Pin (20w Halogen Replacement)
VOLT® LED bulbs are designed to match the form factor and illumination of the incandescent bulbs they replace. We have created these to counteract the effects of light pollution near beaches causing turtles to come inland where oftentimes they perish. Instead; with turtle safe lights, the turtles will safely return to the ocean where they belong.
These lamps are instant-on. They are within the required nanometer range of 590-605 to protect the sea turtles for which they are designed. This wavelength of light provides adequate lighting for humans while remaining virtually invisible to the turtles. Each lamp has an estimated life of 40,000 Hrs.
The Forever Bulb® - Lifetime Warranty
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Approved.
Lifetime Replacement Warranty (for residential applications); the warranty for commercial projects is 10 years.
- IMPORTANT *** All VOLT® LED fixtures and retrofit bulbs must be used with magnetic transformers such as our VOLT® transformers (they are not compatible with electronic transformers). They must be used with AC (they are not compatible with DC voltage). Failure to comply with any of these factors will destroy the fixture or lamp and void the warranty.