AMP® PuckPro Super Bi-Pin LED Puck Light (2700K)
Designed for use with AMP®’s mini & estate hanging lights and customizable bollard lights ONLY. The brightest of our Bi-Pin puck light series. Solid CNC machined brass bi-pin hardscape/puck light. Integrated LED. Patent pending.
AMP® PuckPro Super Bi-Pin LED Hardscape Light (2700K)
This version is the brightest of our bi-pin puck light series. The AMP® Bi-Pin Puck Lights are designed for specific use with AMP®’s mini & estate hanging lights and customizable bollard lights ONLY. The Bi-Pin design allows for an easy, on the spot replacement. Constructed of a round brass disc with a Cree® LED and AMP®-engineered driver embedded in waterproof epoxy. Simple to install; simply remove the current bi-pin puck light from the socket and drop in the replacement. With an estimated life of 40,000 hours and extremely low energy consumption, this solid brass LED light is an energy-efficient lighting powerhouse in a very small package. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
NOTE: These replaceable Bi-Pin puck lights are not designed for use in any fixture oriented upwards that is not sealed against moisture.
- Designed for use with AMP®’s mini & estate hanging lights and customizable bollard lights ONLY.
- Cast brass construction for durability
- Integrated, 4-step binned LED chips for color consistency and longevity
- Warm white color temperature (2700K) to match other lights.
- Excellent color rendering (80+ CRI)
- Patent pending
- Lifetime Warranty