AMP® PuckPro Bi-Pin LED Puck Light (2700K)
Designed for use with AMP®’s mini & estate hanging lights and customizable bollard lights ONLY. Solid CNC machined brass bi-pin hardscape/puck light. Integrated LED. Patent pending.
AMP® PuckPro Bi-Pin LED Hardscape Light (2700K)
The AMP® Bi-Pin Puck Lights are designed for specific use with AMP®’s mini & estate hanging lights and customizable bollard lights ONLY. The Bi-Pin design allows for an easy, on the spot replacement. Constructed of a round brass disc with a Cree® LED and AMP®-engineered driver embedded in waterproof epoxy. Simple to install; simply remove the current bi-pin puck light from the socket and drop in the replacement . With an estimated life of 40,000 hours and extremely low energy consumption, this solid brass LED light is an energy-efficient lighting powerhouse in a very small package. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
NOTE: These replaceable Bi-Pin puck lights are not designed for use in any fixture oriented upwards that is not sealed against moisture.
- Designed for use with AMP®’s mini & estate hanging lights and customizable bollard lights ONLY.
- Cast brass construction for durability
- Integrated, 4-step binned LED chips for color consistency and longevity
- Warm white color temperature (2700K) to match other lights.
- Excellent color rendering (80+ CRI)
- Patent pending
- Lifetime Warranty