Following their recent release of a number of innovative low-voltage spotlights, the team at AMP® continues with New Product Releases to expand the AMP® Lighting Catalog. With its latest release, AMP® has now introduced a variety of unique hardscape-style lights designed specifically for low-voltage landscape lighting.
Consistent with the majority of AMP®’s products, each of the new fixtures is made of solid cast brass and comes with an antique bronze finish to offer a lifetime of durability and natural beauty. In addition to the high-quality construction and innovative new features, all of the fixtures are backed by Hassle-Free Lifetime Warranties.
New Product Features:
AerialistPro Hanging Light (Lamp-Ready)
- Shade is coated with reflective coating to maximize output (optional shade)
- Includes a 36″ brass chain and a cast brass mounting bracket for secure attachment.
- Retrofittable G4 BiPin socket for customization of light output.
LateralPro Up/Down Hardscape Light (Lamp-Ready)
- Uses (2) retrofittable MR16 lamps to provide illumination upwards and downwards (allows for customization of light outputs).
- Sturdy, one-piece arm allows for easy flush mounting.
- Offsets farther from the wall so light does not get blocked by aggregate surfaces.
InfusePro Step Lights (Lamp-Ready)
- (3) models available: Open-face, Hooded, Louvered
- Solid brass canisters; other manufacturers use folded sheet metal boxes (not watertight).
- Retrofitable G4 BiPin socket for customization of light output (frosted lenses).