For professional landscape lighting designs, light fixtures that lend themselves to nature and blend with the environment are most commonly preferred. Fixtures made of brass and copper have historically been used due to the fact they naturally patina, beautifully aging with the surrounding landscape. Recognizing the need for a different kind of “blending”, AMP® Lighting now offers brass path lights with black powder-coating finishes.
The new AMP® Brass Black Path Lights are constructed of solid brass and covered with a black powder-coating. These professional-grade path lights are designed to perfectly blend with any nightscape for a lifetime.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid brass construction for long-term durability.
- Heavy-duty black powder-coating for a lifetime of beauty.
- Designed to blend with any nightscape and keep light sources hidden.
- Accepts halogen or LED G4 Bi-Pin lamps.
- No-hassle Lifetime Warranty