AMP® Stagecoach Path & Area Light (Lamp-Ready) - CLEARANCE
One-of-a-kind coach-style post light with ultra-realistic plug-in LED Bi-Pin candle and hidden area light. Patented.
AMP® Stagecoach Path & Area Light (Lamp-Ready)
Standing 62" tall, this estate-size coach light has a traditional design with surprising features. There is no other luminaire like this on the market.
With an ornate, patented design, the Stagecoach features an ultra-realistic LED bi-pin candle that plugs into the lantern portion of the fixture. The function of the candle is to delight the viewer and to set the mood.
Since a coach light also needs to provide general illumination, that is accomplished with an LED bulb (sold separately) hidden in the shade under the lantern. This glare-free illumination extends 8 ft. around the light in every direction.
Because of this unique configuration, the Stagecoach Path and Area light is dark-sky friendly and produces neither light pollution nor light trespass.
The Stagecoach is perfect for area lighting applications where you would use a traditional lamp post. The LED candle is so realistic your guests will wonder if you need to blow it out each night!
Features & Benefits:
- Solid cast brass construction for a lifetime of durability.
- Natural bronze finish that will continue to beautify as it ages.
- Replaceable ultra-realistic LED candle with moving flame (included). Candle plugs into bi-pin socket.
- 4' standard 16G, SPT-2 copper lead wire.
- Hidden SCB LED lamp (under the lantern - sold separately) illuminates a 16 ft. diameter region around the fixture - with glare-free light.
- Increase the beam spread to approximately 26' in diameter with our 12" estate-sized brass riser (sold separately)
- UL & cUL Listed
*NO WARRANTY: This fixture is not backed by our standard AMP® warranty as it is a limited time only, discontinued clearance item.