AMP® Solarium Solar LED Spotlight
Unlike its plastic competition, the brass solar spotlight has premium-grade components that are paired with a lifetime warranty. With solid brass construction, monocrystalline solar panel, and water-tight features, this solar spotlight will be sure to outlast any solar fixture on the market today.
Solarium Solar Spotlight
The brightest, longest-lasting solar light on the market today!
The AMP® Solarium Solar Spotlight revolutionizes the way you will view solar products. This is the best brass solar product on the market today. With a full solar charge, this fixture boasts an impressive 200 lumens for several hours, then will gradually and subtly dim throughout the night before powering off for a total of 4-8 hours each night depending on the charge. Water resistant features of the solar spotlight include: gasket around battery enclosure, drain around lens, potted knuckles and socket, pressure-fit gasket in body, and sealed on/off button. Three adjustable knuckles allow for precise aiming of light and maximum sun exposure.
• Brightest spotlight on the market - 200 lumens (lasts for several hours), then the fixture gradually dims throughout the night and powers off.
• Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability.
• Natural bronze finish that will continue to beautify as it ages.
• Multiple, heavy-duty toothed and tool-less knuckles for easy adjustment and superior lockability that allow precise aiming of light and the ball joint (gimbal) knuckle allows for maximum sun exposure at the same time.
• Monocrystalline solar panel. Includes a built-in photocell.
• Brass riser houses an easily replaceable battery pack and keeps the fixture off the ground.
• Watertight Silicone O-Ring - prevents water from entering the battery pack.
• Extra-long (1-inch) strip-resistant threading and solid brass lock-nut provide superior mounting stability.
• Battery: VSAC-BAT1 Li-Ion DC3.7V 5.2Ah 20Wh.
• IP65 Rated.
• Fixture: Lifetime Warranty.
• Battery and Panel: 2 Year Warranty.
Orientation Note: This fixture is designed as an up-light only.
Charging: Solar products require a full charge before use. It's best to charge them for a full 24 hours prior to use. To do this, the fixture must be "ON." When you receive it, it will be "OFF." Push the "ON" button on the back of the fixture once. Most of the time, if you cover the solar panel for a while, there will be enough charge for the fixture to light up to ensure it is "ON."