Clearance - While Supplies Last
AMP® Solarium Solar Spotlight (Motion Sensing)
The brass solar spotlight has premium-grade components that are paired with a lifetime warranty. With solid brass construction, and a mono-crystalline solar panel with a PIR motion sensor, this solar spotlight will be sure to outlast any solar security light on the market today.
Solarium Solar Spotlight (w/ Built-in Motion Sensor)
The brightest, longest-lasting solar security light on the market today!
The AMP® Solarium Solar Spotlight revolutionizes the way professionals will view solar security lights. With a full solar charge, this fixture boasts an impressive 200 lumens of light output and can detect nearby motion for up to 4-8 hours each night (depending on the charge). With the built-in PIR motion sensor, this fixture allows you to expand a client's home security with a motion-sensing landscape lighting system. When tripped, the sensor will activate the LED spotlight to provide balanced illumination where desired. This outdoor solar lighting device provides a no-energy-cost security lighting solution ideal for any property to detect, identify, and deter intruders
• Brightest spotlight on the market - 200 lumens (detects nearby motion for 4-8 hours depending on the charge).
• Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability.
• Natural bronze finish that will continue to beautify as it ages.
• Multiple, heavy-duty toothed and tool-less knuckles for easy adjustment and superior lockability that allow precise aiming of light and the ball joint (gimbal) knuckle allows for maximum sun exposure at the same time.
• Monocrystalline solar panel. Includes a built-in photocell.
• Built-in PIR motion sensor detects movement up to 23ft at a 120° detection angle.
• Integrated LED light source remains ON for 15 seconds upon detecting motion.
• Brass riser houses an easily replaceable battery pack and keeps the fixture off the ground.
• Watertight Silicone O-Ring - prevents water from entering the battery pack.
• Extra-long (1-inch) strip-resistant threading and solid brass lock-nut provide superior mounting stability.
• Battery: VSAC-BAT1 Li-Ion DC3.7V 5.2Ah 20Wh.
• IP65 Rated.
• Warranty: Lifetime (Fixture), 2-Year (Battery & Panel), 1-Year (Motion-sensor)
Orientation Note: This fixture is designed as an up-light only.
Charging: Solar products require a full charge before use. It's best to charge them for a full 24 hours prior to use. To do this, the fixture must be "ON." When you receive it, it will be "OFF." Push the "ON" button on the back of the fixture once. Most of the time, if you cover the solar panel for a while, there will be enough charge for the fixture to light up to ensure it is "ON."