AMP® RGBW PuckPro Bi-Pin LED Puck Light
RGBW color changing integrated LED with various color modes and 10-step dimming by remote control (sold separately). Designed for use with AMP®’s mini & estate hanging lights and customizable bollard lights ONLY. Solid CNC machined brass bi-pin hardscape/puck light. Hassle-free Lifetime Warranty.
*NOTE: Ships at 100% light level - requires AMP® ONE RGBW Remote Control to adjust.
AMP® PuckPro Bi-Pin RGBW LED Hardscape Light
The AMP® Bi-Pin Puck Lights are designed for specific use with AMP®’s mini & estate hanging lights and customizable bollard lights ONLY. This integrated LED bi-pin puck light is the first of the series to offer powerful, vivid RGBW color-changing capabilities. True-to-color LEDs produce powerful, vibrant colors.The Bi-Pin design allows for an easy, on the spot replacement. Constructed of a round brass disc with an integrated RGBW LED and AMP®-engineered driver embedded in waterproof epoxy. Simple to install; simply remove the current bi-pin puck light from the socket and drop in the replacement. Backed by a Hassle-free Lifetime Warranty. NOTE: These replaceable Bi-Pin puck lights are not designed for use in any fixture oriented upwards that is not sealed against moisture.
- Color-changing integrated light source - true-to-color LEDs produce powerful, vibrant colors.
- Requires AMP® ONE RGBW Remote Control for color modes and 10-step dimming (sold separately). One remote controls all AMP® RGBW fixtures.
- Designed for use with AMP®’s mini & estate hanging lights and customizable bollard lights ONLY.
- Cast brass construction for durability
- Integrated, 4-step binned RGBW LED chips for color consistency and longevity
- Warm white color temperature (2700K) to match other lights.
- Excellent color rendering (80+ CRI)
- Hassle-free Lifetime Warranty (for both residential and commercial projects)
- UL & cUL® Listed