AMP® MarinerPro LED Underwater Pond Lights (Set of 3)
Compact, cast brass underwater LED lights - ideal for fountains and ponds.
- Product Code
A set of three compact underwater lights wired together for fast and easy installation. Miniature size allows the fixtures to be installed in shallow water. Non-skid rubber pads prevent shifting after installation.Read More
AMP® MarinerPro Underwater Pond Lights (Set of 3)
This 3-set of miniature underwater lights are permanently wired together for fast and easy installation. The set is ideal for ponds and fountains. The low profile of these fixtures makes them ideal for shallow water (3" or more) - such as is found in middle or upper levels of fountains.
• Three miniature LED fixtures permanently wired together for fast and easy installation.
• Cast brass construction with antique bronze finish for longevity and beauty.
• Non-skid rubber pads prevent fixtures from moving.
• May be installed in very shallow water (3" or more).
• Each fixture features an Integrated LED with a 100 lumen output and 2700K warm white color temperature.
• No-Hassle Lifetime Warranty.
- Cast brass body and base with brass set screws
- Antique Bronze
- Flat glass
- 18' cUL certified 18AWG premium copper wire
- 18' wire to first fixture; 8' wire to second fixture; 8' wire to third fixture.
- Each wire connector fully encapsulated and permanently sealed. Connectors have mounting holes.
- Entire Fixture: 3" x 2.25" x 1.75"; Fixture Bases: 1.89" wide x .20" thick
- Integrated Cree® LED
- 100 lm per fixture; 300 lm total
- UL & cUL Listed
- 12 watts total
- AMP® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- Directed upwards only
- For underwater use only
Returns & Exchanges
There are no shipping charges applied to Returns and Exchanges - AMP® covers them all - both ways!*
All AMP® orders receive free UPS ground shipping within the continental U.S.
Additional expedited shipping options will be offered at checkout.
3 Shipping Locations, 3 Days or Less
Southeast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm ET ship same day).
Serves: FL, GA, AL, MS, LA, TX, AR, MO, TN, KY, NC, SC, ND, MN
Northeast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm ET ship same day).
Serves: PA, OH, MI, IN, IL, WI, IA, WV, VA, PA, MD, DE, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NH, NY, VT, ME
West Coast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm PT ship same day).
Serves: NV, CA, AZ, NM, OK, KS, CO, UT, NE, SD, MT, WY, ID, OK, WA
Get your orders faster with AMP®. Most customers will receive their orders in less than 48 hours from purchase! ALL orders placed before 5pm Monday-Friday ship same-day (details above).
We require $1,000 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on first time orders and a $500 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on all future orders with an established account.
The recipient of an international shipment is responsible for any import taxes, duties, and any additional fees levied by the destination country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further information. When custom clearance procedures are required it can cause further delays in shipment. Due to high shipping costs/duties. International customers are responsible for shipping on warrantied replacements, returns, and/or exchanges.
***International rules apply to Canada. For all orders being shipped outside the U.S. and Canada, the customer must place the order by phone (not online); these orders require payment by wire transfer. Other rules may apply.
"No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty for Fixtures and Transformers*
All AMP® products are built to maintain optimal performance for a lifetime of outdoor use.
Regardless of environmental conditions, AMP® products resist corrosion and become more beautiful as they age.
These products are also extremely durable; they will not chip or peel, bend or break - perfect for both residential and commercial properties.
AMP® Lighting proudly claims the industry's best warranty.
* Lifetime warranty applies to brass fixtures only, aluminum fixtures carry 5-year warranty. Lifetime warranty for transformer core and housing; five year warranty on electrical components.View Individual Product Warranties.