AMP® ONE G2 ControlPro™ 200 LED Downlight (Dimmable)
Warm white downlighting with the perfect light level!
- Product Code
AMP® ONE G2 ControlPro™ 200 LED Downlight lets you get the perfect amount of light without having to touch the fixture again! IR dimmable with AMP® ONE Design-Master Remote Controller™ from 0 to 350 Lumens. Now with single source LED for professional, crisp shadowing effects.
Note: Ships at 50% light level. Requires Design-Master™ Remote Control to adjust (sold separately).Read More
AMP® ONE G2 ControlPro™ 200 Downlight
The AMP® ONE G2 Control Pro™ LED Down Light is a low voltage, professional grade landscape light, designed specifically for downlighting. Due to our revolutionary wire-exit design this fixture is guaranteed to never experience water intrusion. Featuring dimmable, integrated single source LED with interchangeable optics, as well as an extra-long, adjustable glare guard, the AMP® ONE G2 Control Pro™ LED Downlight can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of the most discerning designers. Designed with a solid brass, offset tripod tree mount with nylon spacers, the down light can be mounted to uneven surfaces and will not cause damage to trees typically caused by mold and insects. Its toothed knuckle allows for a lifetime of precision aiming. 40’ of cUL approved lead wire eliminates visible splices up the tree, and the downward facing wire port is an added safeguard against water ingress. The AMP® ONE G2 ControlPro™ 200 LED Downlight uses a single source LED to produce crisper shadows, allowing for a more professional lighting effect. The 350-lumen output makes this light ideal for moonlighting effects and accent lighting from under eaves and other overhangs.
• Individual Control with a Remote. Using the AMP® ONE Design-Master™ Remote Control, the fixture can be individually dimmed with precision.
• Now with single source LED for crisper shadows and a more professional lighting effect.
• Changeable Beam Spread. Optics are easily and quickly replaced to achieve different beam angles.
• One fixture replaces 100 integrated fixtures from other manufacturers.
• Zero Water Intrusion. Unique fixture design has wire entering fixture from below – bypassing the knuckle and ensuring no water intrusion.
• One-Handed Installation. Since downlights are often installed from atop a ladder, the one-handed mounting bracket ensures a safe, easy installation.
• Permanent Solution. Knuckle is toothed to allow precision aiming that will stay locked in place for a lifetime.
- Cast Brass
- Antique Bronze
- 40' cUL certified 18AWG premium tinned copper wire
- Clear flat, glass
- Special Brass Tree Mount Bracket
- 10.75″ x 2.4″
- 6.625″ x 2.4″
- Integrated Single Source LED
- 0 - 350
- 60,000 Hours
- 60º Installed. 35° Included.
- AMP® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL & cUL Listed
Returns & Exchanges
There are no shipping charges applied to Returns and Exchanges - AMP® covers them all - both ways!*
All AMP® orders receive free UPS ground shipping within the continental U.S.
Additional expedited shipping options will be offered at checkout.
3 Shipping Locations, 3 Days or Less
Southeast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm ET ship same day).
Serves: FL, GA, AL, MS, LA, TX, AR, MO, TN, KY, NC, SC, ND, MN
Northeast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm ET ship same day).
Serves: PA, OH, MI, IN, IL, WI, IA, WV, VA, PA, MD, DE, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NH, NY, VT, ME
West Coast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm PT ship same day).
Serves: NV, CA, AZ, NM, OK, KS, CO, UT, NE, SD, MT, WY, ID, OK, WA
Get your orders faster with AMP®. Most customers will receive their orders in less than 48 hours from purchase! ALL orders placed before 5pm Monday-Friday ship same-day (details above).
We require $1,000 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on first time orders and a $500 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on all future orders with an established account.
The recipient of an international shipment is responsible for any import taxes, duties, and any additional fees levied by the destination country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further information. When custom clearance procedures are required it can cause further delays in shipment. Due to high shipping costs/duties. International customers are responsible for shipping on warrantied replacements, returns, and/or exchanges.
***International rules apply to Canada. For all orders being shipped outside the U.S. and Canada, the customer must place the order by phone (not online); these orders require payment by wire transfer. Other rules may apply.
"No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty for Fixtures and Transformers*
All AMP® products are built to maintain optimal performance for a lifetime of outdoor use.
Regardless of environmental conditions, AMP® products resist corrosion and become more beautiful as they age.
These products are also extremely durable; they will not chip or peel, bend or break - perfect for both residential and commercial properties.
AMP® Lighting proudly claims the industry's best warranty.
* Lifetime warranty applies to brass fixtures only, aluminum fixtures carry 5-year warranty. Lifetime warranty for transformer core and housing; five year warranty on electrical components.View Individual Product Warranties.