Adjustable Beam Angle LED MR16 Lamp (2700K)
Rotatable optic allows for manual adjustment of beam spread. Choose the ideal wattage when adding to cart. UL & cUL® listed. Hassle-free Lifetime Warranty. Patented (11,460,171).
AMP® Multi Source LED MR16 Bulb - 2700K (Adjustable Beam Angle)
Engineered to withstand the elements, AMP® LED bulbs are designed specifically for low-voltage landscape lighting and are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee. Our new, industry innovating design for the MR16 bulb allows for the manual adjustment of the beam spread. With this extremely handy design feature, professionals can quickly adjust light output as needed to acquire the ideal spread of illumination on a desired landscape or architecture feature. With three beam spreads offered in one bulb, this innovation eliminates the worry of wondering if you’ve specified the correct beam spreads for a particular project. The flexibility also allows for fine-tuning in the future if needed – possibly making adjustments as a tree or foliage continues to grow overtime. Adjusting the beam spread is simple as well – simply turn the lens to adjust as needed and align the indication arrow on the bulb with your desired setting.
- Saves 85% energy cost (replaces Halogen MR16s)
- Wattages available: 3W (300 lumens) and 5W (400 lumens)
- Adjustable beam angle options: 20º Narrow, 40º flood, and 60º wide flood.
- Warm-white color temperature: 2700K (most popular)
- 40,000 hour life (L70)
- Wide input voltage 6-18VAC, with decreased lumens under 10V
- Hassle-free Lifetime Warranty (Residential), 10 Years (Commercial)
- Patented (11,460,171)
NOTE: Due to the adjustable optic design, the color temperature of this bulb may differ from bulbs with the same color temperature that do not have an adjustable beam angle.