AMP® ControlPro™ 200 LED Downlight (Constant Output)
AMP® ControlPro™ 200 Downlight (Constant Output*)
The AMP® Control Pro™ 200 LED Downlight is a low voltage, professional-grade landscape light designed specifically for downward-facing applications.
With solid cast brass construction and a uniquely engineered body, this fixture represents the most durable and best performing LED downlight of its kind. The product is equipped with interchangeable optics so the designer can change beam spreads in the field. The fixture can be mounted and aimed quickly. Overall, with features aimed to enhance performance and streamline installation, this LED downlight is the preferred choice for nearly all downlighting needs.
Applications include mounting the fixture in trees for a moonlighting effect and mounting under eaves or gutters to provide a wash light on architectural surfaces, pathways, and plant material. The fixture is also ideal for downlighting from beams in gazebos, pergolas and arbors.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully Integrated LED Light Source. Sourced with tightly-binned Cree® LED chips and AMP®-engineered circuitry, the LED light source is designed to deliver a warm white beam with high lumens and consistent color.
- Interchangeable Optics. Fixture is equipped with two optics that can be quickly and simply exchanged in the field. This gives the designer flexibility to change beam spreads as the project requires.
- Zero Water Intrusion. Patent=pending fixture design has wire entering fixture from below – bypassing the knuckle and ensuring no water intrusion.
- One-Handed Installation. Since downlights are often installed from atop a ladder, the propriatary one-handed mounting bracket ensures a safe installation. This mounting system also prevents damage to the tree.
- Lifetime warranty
*Constant Output. Unlike the AMP® ONE ControlPro™ 200 Downlight, this fixture is non-dimmable. It is offered as a cost-saving alternative for designers who do not need the remote dimming function of the AMP®ONE series.
- Cast Brass
- Antique Bronze
- 25' cUL certified 18AWG, SPT-1 premium tinned copper wire
- Clear flat, glass
- Special Brass Tree Mount Bracket
- 9.75″ x 2.4″
- 6.5″ x 2.4″
- 2″ x 2.4″
- LED module with 2″, 3-Cree®-chip array
- 60,000 Hours
- 60º installed
- 8-15V AC
- AMP Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL Listed
Returns & Exchanges
There are no shipping charges applied to Returns and Exchanges - AMP® covers them all - both ways!*
All AMP® orders receive free UPS ground shipping within the continental U.S.
Additional expedited shipping options will be offered at checkout.
3 Shipping Locations, 3 Days or Less
Southeast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm ET ship same day).
Serves: FL, GA, AL, MS, LA, TX, AR, MO, TN, KY, NC, SC, ND, MN
Northeast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm ET ship same day).
Serves: PA, OH, MI, IN, IL, WI, IA, WV, VA, PA, MD, DE, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NH, NY, VT, ME
West Coast Distribution Center
(Orders placed by 5pm PT ship same day).
Serves: NV, CA, AZ, NM, OK, KS, CO, UT, NE, SD, MT, WY, ID, OK, WA
Get your orders faster with AMP®. Most customers will receive their orders in less than 48 hours from purchase! ALL orders placed before 5pm Monday-Friday ship same-day (details above).
We require $1,000 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on first time orders and a $500 USD order minimum (before shipping charges) on all future orders with an established account.
The recipient of an international shipment is responsible for any import taxes, duties, and any additional fees levied by the destination country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further information. When custom clearance procedures are required it can cause further delays in shipment. Due to high shipping costs/duties. International customers are responsible for shipping on warrantied replacements, returns, and/or exchanges.
***International rules apply to Canada. For all orders being shipped outside the U.S. and Canada, the customer must place the order by phone (not online); these orders require payment by wire transfer. Other rules may apply.
"No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty for Fixtures and Transformers*
All AMP® products are built to maintain optimal performance for a lifetime of outdoor use.
Regardless of environmental conditions, AMP® products resist corrosion and become more beautiful as they age.
These products are also extremely durable; they will not chip or peel, bend or break - perfect for both residential and commercial properties.
AMP® Lighting proudly claims the industry's best warranty.
* Lifetime warranty applies to brass fixtures only, aluminum fixtures carry 5-year warranty. Lifetime warranty for transformer core and housing; five year warranty on electrical components.View Individual Product Warranties.